Indian Head Massage (Blended learning)
What it is
It is a gentle, rhythmic massage for the head, shoulders, neck and back. It is a traditional massage used in families, in barbershops and on streets in India. Hand massage is taught on this course to enhance your skills portfolio.
What it does
Indian head massage assists in the relaxation of mind and body. It helps the body to heal and release toxins whilst stimulating the immune system. It encourages hair growth and condition, circulation and reduces stress.
2-day course for beginners/practitioners with manual and includes casework which is undertaken in the students' own time. The course includes: -
- History & theory of Indian head massage.
- Benefits of Indian head massage & contraindications
- Anatomy & physiology.
- Energy systems –chakras & the aura.
- Client checklists & referrals.
- Massage procedures & practical work.
© Ankhra Laan-Ra 2016